Since the total redesign in July we have hit our first milestone of over 100 active students that have registered and track their coursework on the site. Our next milestone is 500 active registered students. Lecture Snippets currently has over 12,500 subscribers on YouTube translating to 2,800,000 video views. There are new courses scheduled to […]
Designed with the student in mind
Lecture Snippets was created with the student in mind, presenting a resource for those students who forget or have difficulty understanding concepts taught in technical courses. This website strives to reiterate those fundamentals and provide up-to-date detailed instruction. The use of multimedia lectures gives this resource the advantage of providing new and current trends in technology.
Lecture Snippets officially launched in March 2011.
Top Reasons for Online Learning
Learning online offers many advantages to the traditional methods of learning. Here are a few reasons how online learning can benefit you:
- You can attend the courses any time of the day
- Courses can be accessed from anywhere in the world
- You can learn from instructors that reside all over the world
- You’ll network with classmates from a wide range of backgrounds and locations
- You can learn at your own pace
- The material is streamlined and tailored for the course lessons
Personal User Profiles
Become part of Lecture Snippets by creating your own user profile.
Communicate and learn with people from all over the world. Create your own profile and share as much information about yourself as you would like. You can also track your progress through the courses you sign up for.
Contact Lecture Snippets
Why Choose Us
- User Progress and Course Ratings
- Lesson Attachments and Questions
- Certificates of Completion on Courses
- Personal User Profiles